Old November 21st 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I'm like Moses.

"KC4UAI" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Moses tried to lead people out of Egypt, and I'm trying to lead people
out of Lid-ville. And also like Moses, I'm finding some don't want to
leave. They think it's too much work to leave Lid-ville.

Well sure it's work, but look at the benefits, Quality hams.

Dude... Your Bible knowledge is a bit lacking. Everybody wanted to
leave Egypt, but after the travel took more time and effort than they
hoped, some wanted to go back.

No, No, No, You are all Heathens!!!!

I know the Bible. I read it every Friggen day while I listen to Code. My
favorite Bible passage is an End-Times passage and I'm actually mentioned
in it. It's found in First Hiram Chapter 2, verse 73:

"and Slow Code, servant of the Lord, smote the Lids with his
cattle prod and the Lids were healed. All that saw were
amazed and fell to the floor and gave thanks to Slow Code
and the bands were made clean that day, and many CB'ers were
also converted. And they began preaching and speaking in CW"

SC