Old November 21st 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default CW not CB you losers!

If you don't care what the radio bands sound like, then you're probably a
loser that wants to see code to go away. You don't care if hams are
valuable. But if you do care about ham radio, you'll help me promote
importance of have good operators.

So what's it going to be with you people? Quality hams? or Lids?

Markie ignore this thread, we already know you want more lids.

SC