Old November 21st 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Moses Slow Code Moses Slow Code is offline

Default I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Quality Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

I don't know why you post at all?

or maybe that should be: hate quality & skill in ham radio.

SC

You're highly skilled in hate quality.

Quality is my name.

Hate is your game.

No, No, No. I'm full of love.

You're full of excrement.

If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and
assets to our radio service. I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a
higher level Ham-dom.

You worship a false god. Some day you'll want a glass of ice water.

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all need
help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I don't mind
pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's actually quite fun.

You're only pointing out what an intolerant little man you are.

It's like watching cockroaches scurry from the light.

SC

Lots of love back at you.

How are things in Lid-ville? Ready to be led out yet?

SC