Old November 21st 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Markie says: "Assnate me"

Markie in the Darkie, wrote in
:

On 19 Nov 2006 05:57:28 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

I'm full of love.

Well, full of *something*.

I guess self-love qualifies as love, anyway.

If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and
assets to our radio service.

Has *anyone* been inspired to use your "tips"?

I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a higher
level Ham-dom.

The best way is by example. What example can you show us?

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all
need help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I
don't mind pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's
actually quite fun.

Everyone including you?

Holy Cow!!! N2EY finally takes a stand!

I know I thought it might have been an effort by to assnate ME

"assnate me?" Is that like getting aids from anal sex and dying from it?

No Markie, I'm not queer, I won't assnate you. You need to talk to Woger
or Lloyd for that.

SC