Old November 20th 06, 10:56 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] r2000swler@hotmail.com is offline

Default Anyone heard Omega One the last couple of days?

Slow Code wrote:
Nothing heard here. Maybe Todd just needed to talk to someone on 11
meters for a while and he will be back again on 13.556 real soon.

If I'd known operation was going to be so sporatic, I would have made
recordings and burned them on a CD.

SC

Last night I was experimenting with some new antennas and was suprised
to hear
the HI beaon from CN from 2006.11.19:23:00:00 through
2006.11.20:01:45:00 when
I shut it down because it got too #$%^ cold outside. Nice strong S1
with minimal
fades.

Terry in Central KY