Old November 21st 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] hjsjms@cs.com is offline

Default Kaito KA11 clock/temperature display

Refolo wrote:
On 20 Nov 2006 05:57:13 -0800, wrote:

some help. My Degen DE1103 is at best a mixed bag. As a receiver it

Hi. I own a 1103.
I was curious about the 11 model.

So far my 1103 has no troubles, I've been lucky!

My guess is that it was a production run.

I wanted to know about the de11 too.
Or Kaito, the same product with double price :-)

I would go for the Degen at half the price.

good receiver, but quality control is not what we see on Sony products
and some of the design features are either poorly thought out or were
not tested well.

Sony does not cost 30 dollars :-)
When you get a de1103 you pay for the headphones and the batteries,
the radio is free.

Hey that is pretty funny!!! (actually I pitched out the power supply
and headphones) I just use a standard wall charger and two sets of
NIMH batteries. Much easier than trying to charge in radio.