Old November 21st 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dorpmuller Dorpmuller is offline

Default Up-Date - Redsun RP2100 Radio - Time For A New Set Of "D" Batteries !

Tell me more about the SSB Adapter for the
Redsun RP2100 AM/FM Shortwave Radio ? ? ~ RHF
.

Here is the Ebay link for tquchina: http://tinyurl.com/y9rfrp . This links
to the store so it won't expire. Browse for the TG37 adapter.

It runs on 4 AA's, plugs in to the IF out on the radio, and works like a
generic BFO control. To use it you power it on, tune your signal and adjust
the control. That's about it.

It has rubber feet that you don't see in the picture. I put velcro dots on
the feet and mounted the board to the back of the radio.

Rich