Old November 22nd 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I'm like Moses.

wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

It's found in First Hiram Chapter 2, verse 73:

"and Slow Code, servant of the Lord, smote the Lids with his
cattle prod and the Lids were healed. All that saw were
amazed and fell to the floor and gave thanks to Slow Code
and the bands were made clean that day, and many CB'ers were
also converted. And they began preaching and speaking in CW"

Now we know what Len has been doing.....

Jim, I thought you were Snow Code....

Jim couldn't be me, he hasn't the backbone to support what's right. You
and him will be the first ones complaining how bad the operators on the
bands are after code is eliminated, and I won't be able to laugh about it
because it will affect me too.

SC