Old November 22nd 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal M. Onella Sal M. Onella is offline

Default Coffee grounds and cookie crumbs make good teaching aids.

[Following seen on quote-back; I believe I have the OP twitted out.]

No-coders must go to the end of the line for refreshments at meetings.
Code hams must be served first and should take more treats than they want
and need. When all the code hams are served and there is nothing left,
no-codes get the left-over Coffee grounds and Cookie crumbs. This will
teach no-codes that by working harder to be better hams,

Not better hams ... just slo-o-o-wer hams! Morse is the most inefficient
means of communication we have. A kid can burp-speak the alphabet faster
than you can send it in Morse.

The government, long a believer in subsidizing the most worthless schemes in
the world, abandoned Morse totally about ten years ago. With the exception
of a few folks who eavesdrop on primitives in the third world, nobody I know
does Morse for money any more.

There's is absolutely no nobility in Morse Code. IT'S YOUR FRICKIN' TOY!
It's Tickle Me Elmo with a 40-foot pole up his ass! Here's what you do:
Leave the library, buy a computer of your own, find a kid to teach you how
to use it and get on HF the _right_ way.

Besides, you have the wrong initials for deciding which flowers to plant in
Radioland. A certain F.C.C. does that job -- exclusively.