Old November 22nd 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian mike maghakian is offline

Default Passport receiver reviews

OK, so we have two unknown people that don't like the 340, here are 10
reviews on eham and every review got 5 of 5:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3757

and don't forget the gov't has 1000's of these in operation

Ten Tec RX340 and WJ 1000 - these expensive radio's have only 16 bit
processors which limits them. However owners in this newsgroup defend them
to the hilt. Two of my DX friends had RX340's and sold them for better
options.