Old November 23rd 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Coffee grounds and cookie crumbs make good teaching aids.

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in
:

[Following seen on quote-back; I believe I have the OP twitted out.]

No-coders must go to the end of the line for refreshments at meetings.
Code hams must be served first and should take more treats than they
want and need. When all the code hams are served and there is nothing
left, no-codes get the left-over Coffee grounds and Cookie crumbs. This
will teach no-codes that by working harder to be better hams,

Not better hams ... just slo-o-o-wer hams! Morse is the most
inefficient means of communication we have. A kid can burp-speak the
alphabet faster than you can send it in Morse.

I feel your pain. It must suck for you to have to live in Lid-ville.

SC