Old November 23rd 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

Not Lloyd wrote:
it seems not perhaps that is why you don't even own your own home

How is not owning a home proof of anything except that I don't want
my resources tied up in a soft market, Morkie?

Steve, K4YZ
.
.
.
Of course Morkie brags that he is self-sufficient and owns acreage that is
not exactly in the Heartland.
Owning acreage in less than market value wetlands that sell for a dollar per
hundred is, well, false at best.

My guess is that Mark inherited his property via marriage. At 42 years of
age, he claims to be self-sufficient while spending his every waking hour on
Usenet.

Something is very, very wrong with this picture.

I am quite sure that Morkie's claims of landlordship is yet another
of his bogus claims.

Let's see if he can come up with the plat record from Houghton
County's County Clerk's office...

I say he blow's it off with yet another of his "I won't help you
stalk me" lines, as if public records were "stalking".

Plainly put: KB9RQZ is a liar.

Steve, K4YZ