Old November 24th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Will Todd be able to get it UP tonight... Omega One I mean. Nope! Not Up!

Slow Code wrote in
ink.net:

Be listening on 6950.

He could get a part time job at a real radio station, learn the ropes a
little, then he would have some experience for Omega one. He can learn
how to operate a radio transmitter. Still his music selection can't be
helped.

SC

Nope, Nothing heard again.

I was really hoping Omega one would work out for Todd. So many things he
has tried to do in his life have been failures, and I really wanted his
pirate station to be success. Something for him he could be proud of, but
no, it turned out to be another one of Todds failures.

SC