Old November 23rd 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Karnaj Karnaj is offline

Default Straights, Boycott Wal-Mart!

If that's true, I'm going to quit shopping at Walmart. I don't want my
money going to help Fags.

We don't need this crap in society today. Can't we all just live and
let live!?

It *IS* true. The Snopes urban legend web site has full details at
http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/walmart.asp

Who cares!?
Now that Miller Brewing donated $30K to the illegal alien marches of
this past Summer, and now that Walmart has turned against family values,
I've cut off doing business with both companies. Political correctness
of that kind is endangering this country, and we have to fight it.

I don't drink miller anyways but no I don't agree with illegal aliens
getting made easy for them. If you think about it what are family
values? Stating that just because someone isn't Heterosexual that they
are a danger to your, kids, family, town, city, county, state, nation?
You ever thought that the havoc you are trying to cause over someone's
sexuality? Ever thought that all the trouble and havoc you are trying
to cause over the situation might be the true danger to what is all
American, what the United States is all about? One nation indivisible?
United We Stand?

Karnaj