Old November 23rd 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Lloyd Lloyd is offline

Default Straights, Boycott Wal-Mart!

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:07:30 GMT, Karnaj wrote:

I don't drink miller anyways but no I don't agree with illegal aliens
getting made easy for them. If you think about it what are family
values? Stating that just because someone isn't Heterosexual that they
are a danger to your, kids, family, town, city, county, state, nation?
You ever thought that the havoc you are trying to cause over someone's
sexuality? Ever thought that all the trouble and havoc you are trying
to cause over the situation might be the true danger to what is all
American, what the United States is all about? One nation indivisible?
United We Stand?

Did you even bother to read the material at Snopes? Somehow, I don't
think that you did, because you pulled out your prerecorded response
immediately after jerking your knee.

I don't give a sh*t about your sexuality, but I do take great exception
to the in-your-face promotion of homosexuality that the Gay and Lesbian
Alliance is all about. Since Walmart has joined (literally) with them,
I now take great exeception to Walmart.

There are a lot more of "us" than there are of homophiles, and Walmart is
about to find that out. Walmart backed down from not using the word
"Christmas" in their stores, and now they are about to get a second
lesson in staying out of social politics. I predict that, by this time
next year, Walmart will have dropped out of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance.