Old November 24th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Happy turkey day you no-code turkeys.

"Steve Stone" wrote in
news

It's us REAL HAMS...us CW operators
that should be slinging the mud.

When you real hams, sitting on your fat asses come out of your musty
shacks and use your superior skills to help out your neighbors during
local emergencies I'll have some respect for you.
Join an ARES or RACES group.. or even a Skywarn net.
Until then you are just a waste of bandwidth and good potato chips.

Fine, then you losers don't come asking us to help you fix your radio's
after you break them. We got more important ham things we can be doing
than fixing a no-code hams broken radio.

SC