Old November 24th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap
Sal M. Onella Sal M. Onella is offline

Default Coffee grounds and cookie crumbs make good teaching aids.

"Old Time Ham" wrote in message

I feel your pain. It must suck for you to have to live in Lid-ville.

it';s slow if you are a 5 WPM lid that has no
pride in themselves, but for REAL Hams it is efficient, and fast.

I just looked up "lid" - a poor operator, one who does not follow proper
procedures or sends sloppy Morse code. (Not me on either count. It's a
silly insult to throw around when you don't know somebody.)

Moderator, can we rename this thread? I think "Mode Rage" sounds right.

(If it keeps going, I can claim that you're not real hams if you don't do
Amateur TV at 1.2 GHz. Then what?)