Old November 24th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default Coffee grounds and cookie crumbs make good teaching aids.

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in message

"Old Time Ham" wrote in message

I feel your pain. It must suck for you to have to live in Lid-ville.

it';s slow if you are a 5 WPM lid that has no
pride in themselves, but for REAL Hams it is efficient, and fast.

I just looked up "lid" - a poor operator, one who does not follow proper
procedures or sends sloppy Morse code. (Not me on either count. It's a
silly insult to throw around when you don't know somebody.)

Moderator, can we rename this thread? I think "Mode Rage" sounds right.

(If it keeps going, I can claim that you're not real hams if you don't do
Amateur TV at 1.2 GHz. Then what?)

There is no moderator here. Mark, however, considers himself to the de-facto
self-appointed Knight-In-Shining-Armor/protector/moderator who defends
no-coders against the onslaught of us pro-coders. Of course it is worth
noting that Mark is the only no-coder in this group.

Mark has not mastered the art of even 5wpm and stubbornly maintains that he
will never do so. He posits that he should be handed a General or above
license because he feels CW is outdated. This from a guy who cannot author a
cohesive sentence and who, despite many freeware spell check programs,
refuses to make an effort toward rendering his third grade level disjointed
posts readable.

Mark continues to assert that he is trying to clean up this newsgroup (rrap)
while in reality his fifty to sixty (often more) daily posts have driven
many of the previous Hams away.

When Mark blundered into this newsgroup with his trash, it was the old
cliche', There Went The Neighborhood.

Of course Mark will have to comment. As Slow Code has previously noted, Mark
simply cannot let a post go by without crapping on it. As always, Mark will
change the subject line.
Sorry, Mork. I won't read your response. I no longer read the fifty to sixty
posts you change the Subject line on.

--
nor can he spell his insults correctly if he is going to attack my
spellinghis should be beyond repaorch