Old November 25th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default Straights, Boycott Wal-Mart!

Seems I read in the paper a couple days ago that it cost about $25,000
to join and they donated another $60,000. Anyway, it was EIGHTY-FIVE
GRAND!!! I'm not sure the exact way it was allocated. . . but it's
probably on the net.

=========

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Lloyd" wrote in message

Did you even bother to read the material at Snopes? Somehow, I don't
think that you did, because you pulled out your prerecorded response
immediately after jerking your knee.

Did YOU even bother to read what was written at Snopes?

The only money going back to GLBT was what was sold via the link from the
GLBT websites, NOT from any other Wal-Mart store or online Wal-Mart sales.
That sort of thing is done all the time, just like rebates from Discover
card. It's a tool designed to boost sales. Period.