Old November 26th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap
Mork Dork Mork Dork is offline

Default Magnum Delta Force distorted SSB modulation when cold.

wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:22:50 -0500, "Mork Dork" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:10:14 -0500, wrote:

On 20 Nov 2006 23:03:23 -0800, "Julian" wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Yes, I've heard of this problem before. You're too friggen stupid to

own
a radio like that, so just throw it in the dumpster before the FCC

fines
your retarded ass.

Slow it down mister policeman, SSB modulation is LEGAL in my country.

Sideband is legal in this country also. It's to bad that being a moron
and expressing yourself on a newsgroup is also legal in this country.

Sc is just part of the price we pay for free speech
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Oh, the irony.

no irony

please learn to quote properly BTW

/

I'll learn to quote properly when you learn to spell properly.