Old November 26th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Porkie Morkie Porkie Morkie is offline

Default Magnum Delta Force distorted SSB modulation when cold.

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Porkie Morkie wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:54:35 -0500, "Mork Dork" anon@anon wrote:

Bottom line? You are lazy.

you logic works both ways if I am lazy you are lazy
//

Not at all. I am willing to learn how to quote correctly. Once I learn how
it is done, I will do it just to please you, Markie.

The same cannot be said concerning your stubborn unwillingness to use a
spell check program OR learn CW.
You steadfastly refuse to do either. I am not lazy. You, on the other hand,
are.