Old November 26th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Porkie Morkie Porkie Morkie is offline

Default Magnum Delta Force distorted SSB modulation when cold.

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Porkie Morkie wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not at all. I am willing to learn how to quote correctly.

then do it

The same cannot be said concerning your stubborn unwillingness to use a
spell check program OR learn CW.

sure it can esp of CW

You steadfastly refuse to do either.

No I merely refuse to spelchecking program to please you et al

Morse Code is basicaly impossible I wasted years on it

I am not lazy. You, on the other hand,
are.

you logic is ****ed, and you can't have it both ways
if I am lazy you are that is the fact
/
There is no "logic" to your comparison of YOUR laziness to my willingness to
learn and adapt. I outshine you in this regard.

Your refusal to use a spell check program is but another exemplification of
your unwillingness to adapt and move forward.

Unlike you, Mark, I learned CW because it was part of the procedure to
obtain my upgrades. Using a spell check is nothing a third-grader cannot
learn in a matter of five minutes.

Round file the excuses, Mark. Your plaintive whining is falling on deaf
ears.

BTW...I rather enjoy seeing how you twist matters to suit your outlook on
life. You really don't like being told that you are wrong, do you? It
clearly upsets you, as evidenced by you resorting to profanity.