Old November 26th 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default poor not lloyd can't face facts

Porkie Morkie wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

There is no "logic" to your comparison of YOUR laziness to my willingness to
learn and adapt. I outshine you in this regard.

you outshine in NO way on earth except perhaps your skill at Morse Code

Your refusal to use a spell check program is but another exemplification of
your unwillingness to adapt and move forward.

your refusaual to use the most basic formating skills show you lazyness

Unlike you, Mark, I learned CW because it was part of the procedure to
obtain my upgrades.

you claim you have learned it BTW you have no evdence of that

i tried and fialed to learn it
Using a spell check is nothing a third-grader cannot
learn in a matter of five minutes.

I know How to use a spell checking program I simply refuse to spend
theTIME to do so

Round file the excuses, Mark. Your plaintive whining is falling on deaf
ears.

round file exucses?

BTW...I rather enjoy seeing how you twist matters to suit your outlook on
life.

I am simply telling it like it is

Unlike I can tell the truth, about my faults and about my Name

You really don't like being told that you are wrong, do you?

I dislike being lied to as you do daily

It
clearly upsets you, as evidenced by you resorting to profanity.

Bull**** it simply a matter of not sharing your flase prtenious version
of morality I prefer honesty but I am also honest enough to adknowledge
that it isn't always possible

you are OTOH are afarid to even give your name