Old November 26th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default poor lardass Steveo can't face facts

Lllllllllooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyd wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 12:55:01 GMT, Steveo wrote:
"Porkie Morkie" anon@anon wrote:
No, Markie, my real name and callsign shall not be forthcoming. Not
by
your childish challenge, anyway. No, I am not "afraid" to do so, I am
simply more experienced and have more common sense than you.

Here I'll do it for you, Lardass.
[drivelsnip]

You're as insane as Wiseman, seeing Davies behind every post. Let's
see: We now have Steveo, Markie and Wiseman who see what isn't there.

Oh yeah; I almost forgot Les Locklear. He sees Lloyd everywhere too,
but he at least confines himself to playing with his peers at NIM
Busters. Why don't you run along and play over there too?

Why don't you sober up and get off my leg you fat ****?