Old November 27th 06, 12:43 AM
cliffyk cliffyk is offline
Junior Member

Location: Saint Augustine, FL
Default FA: Jung Jin JMM-2200 Modulation Meter

This instrument is ideal for bench work and on-air monitoring, 50 kHz bandwidth setting works great for FM stereo.

Click here to eee my eBay auction, photos, and complete specifications...

This unit has been cleaned inside and out, fully calibrated to OEM specs, and burned in to ensure accuracy--I have sold several for LPFM monitoring, and currently have one other meter in stock and ready to go, click here for a hi-res photo of the instrument--please contact me directly for further information.