Old November 27th 06, 07:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
MaXiLeeCH MaXiLeeCH is offline

Default Unusual call

"Jeff Maass" wrote in message
. ..

"jawod" wrote in message
Peter Lemken wrote:
Norb wrote:

Did you compare your QSO date/time with spots on the cluster?

7005.0 3B8CF 18-Oct-2006 0259Z

WB7OJV
7005.1 3B8CF 18-Oct-2006 0236Z

N4QS

I'm pretty convinced you worked 3B8CF.

That's not too important to me right now. Could someone explain
clusters to me and where to find them? I have MacLoggerDX if that helps.

John
AB8O

John:

One easy portal to the DX spotting network is the DX Summit site at:
http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/.

73, Jeff K8ND

Agreed on the DX Summit site.
It's excellent, DX Summit uses the WorldIRC IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
servers that are located in various locations thoughout the US and EU. (AU
server coming soon).
Of course, I have a vested interest in promoting DX Summit and indeed,
WorldIRC.org, I am the WorldIRC.org Network Administrator

73
de
Jeff Cochrane
VK4BOF