Old November 28th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Coffee grounds and cookie crumbs make good teaching aids.

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in
:

"Old Time Ham" wrote in message

I feel your pain. It must suck for you to have to live in Lid-ville.

it';s slow if you are a 5 WPM lid that has no
pride in themselves, but for REAL Hams it is efficient, and fast.

I just looked up "lid" - a poor operator, one who does not follow proper
procedures or sends sloppy Morse code. (Not me on either count. It's a
silly insult to throw around when you don't know somebody.)

Moderator, can we rename this thread? I think "Mode Rage" sounds right.

(If it keeps going, I can claim that you're not real hams if you don't
do Amateur TV at 1.2 GHz. Then what?)

No Sal, You'd still be a retard. Doing ATV doesn't any require skill, and
it doesn't have it own test element either. A CB'er could go ATV, maybe
thats why you're good at it.

Come back after you learn CW to 20 wpm, and I'll pat you on the back and
say "Welcome to Ham radio, Well Done."

SC