Old November 28th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Happy turkey day you no-code turkeys.

"JOHN D" wrote in

Why am I wasteing my time brushing up on radio & electronic theory and
studying schematics when, apparantly, all I need is better cw skills to
enable me to fix my radios.

You need both to be a well balance operator. If you're willing and
motivated enough to be able to learn and communicate with CW, you're also
more likely to be motivated to advance yourself technically in other areas
of radio as well. You won't be one of those unmotivated no-code appliance
operators you hear on repeaters who spend their days kerchunking all the
machines in the area.

SC