Old November 28th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Markie Morgan Markie Morgan is offline

Default I just crap on the threads, you people have to smell them.

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 01:37:50 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"The Poet" wrote in
groups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I just start the threads, You people need to keep them going.

But if I see a Pro-coder getting ganged up on by CW haters, I'll
come back in and help kick some no-code ass.

Sc

Well, looks like most sensible people have your posts blocked, other
than myself and the uninitiated... so they never see your posts to
reply.

Me, I still find your idiocy to be somewhat entertaining... but in
time, I too shall tire of it and decide to "clean up my boards".

John Poet

A lot of liberals and retards have me killfiled already. I won't truely
be happy until I'm in your killfile too, then I think we'll have about
all of the liberals and retards covered and I won't have to worry about
seeing retarded follow-ups.

get help old man

I jsut carp on thraeds, you peolpe hav to smlel them.

Mark

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/