Old November 28th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Fred Furlly Fred Furlly is offline

Default Requirements to talk?

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:02:14 -0800, "John Smith"
wrote:

Fred Furlly wrote in message
.. .
What's wrong with this picture?

Fred:

You are a thinker. Indeed, you are much, much more than a thinker; your
mind seems to be able to walk through the thickest of walls (but the thick
minds here will daunt you!) and leap tall buildings with a single bound!

You will find such thinking and revelations are NOT liked here. This is a
boy scouts club, a suicide-type-cult-thinking-group, or a virtual masonic
temple, really! (darn thing is like a twisting den of snakes really!); a
more-or-less-shrine to past heros who have defended the moronic (hmm, does
that have a dual meaning?) social club which you make such astute
observations of and relevant comments about... And then, there is the ARRL,
a "southern baptist" and radio-fundamentalist-groupie-lodge type of outfit
with devote and zealous members--they are better left to themselves. Well,
some do think of them as children playing cops and robbers... but then,
that is a whole 'nother story involving evil chicken banders, hams who are
waiting to save the world with cw, hams who have built the same antenna
design umteen times for umteen years and things related to such things which
even bear a likeness to other strange going-ons.

No Fred, you will NOT be well liked here. And, you will find you are viewed
as "DAMN RUDE!" for noticing. wide grin

Warmest regards,
John Smith

Oh. . . Oh Yea?! Well then "PTHTTttttttttttttttt"! =)

What the heck! Like I was told earler, it's the "Golden Rule". I
just forgot about that, and tried to make sense of HAM. Sigh. . .
Stupid me. BUT, I see there still are some sensable people out
there, John. . .

73's
Fred