Old November 28th 06, 03:17 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
I PUNCE I PUNCE is offline

Default punceathon

wrote:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:25:16 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
:

Maybe I should stop shopping at Wal Mart.I can do my food shopping at
the Piggly Wiggly food store at Westland Plaza,one and a half miles East
behind doggy's couch.As for other thingys,there is Metocenter Mall just
across Highway 80 from me and lots of all kinds of other stores near me.
cuhulin

Do shop somewhere else because if you shop at Walmart you're supporting
Fags.

I PUNCE

do get help for your hatefullness and tr to either become a better ham
or turn in your license for the good of the service

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/