Old November 28th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Joel Kolstad Joel Kolstad is offline

Default Tapped capacitor tanks

Hi Tom,

Joel, what do you mean by "at the top" and "at the bottom"? Voltage
measured with respect to what point?

Here's a pictu
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jkolst...cd.jpg&.src=ph

I don't believe I was very clear about the capacitor's tap pointed being
grounded. The idea is that the voltage at the top of that tank is 180 degrees
out of phase from that at the bottom using the explanation I posted (as you
can see, that picture comes from SPICE, so I know that actually is the case, I
just wanted to insure my explanation was correct).

---Joel