Old November 29th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] mcalhoun@ksu.edu is offline

Default Origin of "Ham" (was Requirements to talk?)

... I just forgot about that, and tried to make sense of HAM.

The answer that gets a chuckling response (especially from
NON-hams) is "In my case, 'HAM' stands for 'Hardly Any Money'"!

--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge