Old November 30th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Bret Ludwig Bret Ludwig is offline

Default Nems Clark FIM

Ted Mahler wrote:
I have acquired a Nems Clarke Field Intensity Meter and cannot located much,
heck , any information on this particular model. It looks similar to the
120-E but this one is all transistorized. Technology looks to be late 60's
or early 70's. Does anyone know ANYTHING about this unit? Google has let me
down and I cannot locate a picture, a instruction book, or a description.

Is it a broadcast model or one for lab use? Nems-Clark bought out the
RCA models and I think Potomac acquired those from there.