Old November 29th 06, 10:03 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default kookathon

wrote:
Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:
Lllllllllooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyd wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 12:55:01 GMT, Steveo wrote:
"Porkie Morkie" anon@anon wrote:
No, Markie, my real name and callsign shall not be forthcoming. Not by
your childish challenge, anyway. No, I am not "afraid" to do so, I am
simply more experienced and have more common sense than you.

Here I'll do it for you, Lardass.
[drivelsnip]

You're as insane as Wiseman, seeing Davies behind every post. Let's
see: We now have Steveo, Markie and Wiseman who see what isn't there.

And you see Wiseman behind every post, you fat cocksucker.

you are woger face it

BWHAHAHAHA Morkie in the dark ****s up again!