Old November 30th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Aren't any of you going to help me?

"Dee Flint" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm I the only one that wants quality hams?

SC

I'm an active elmer and work at helping all become quality hams.

Dee, N8UZE

But if we push for good tests, new hams will have a leg up and we won't
have to elmer them as much and if we push for really really really good
tests, they can elmer us after they get licensed.

SC