Old November 30th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Dave WB4IUY Dave WB4IUY is offline

Default Problems with ARRL Incoming buro?

wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:12:17 -0500, Bob Dixon wrote:
I knwo the heaad 9 the 9 buro doesn't answer email within severl
months

Hello Mark... Despite what those who wear rose colored glasses
think/say, the problem is surely widespread. I've got a mailbox full of
messages from folks like youself to prove there is certainly something
gone wrong with the buro. Thanks for the reply, maybe someone who gives
a flip about the ARRL buro will step up and get the system back on
track, before those of us who promarily send them our $$ for this
purpose quit and keep our money in the bank. Otherwise, the ARRL's
printed statement about the Buro being a benefit of membership is
simply hot air.

Dave WB4IUY