Old November 30th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default No Code Turkey Hotline

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news
". . . _" ProCoder@anon wrote in :

Do I have to use those stupid traced-hand crayon drawing placemats my
No-Code neighbors kids made this week? I have perfectly good paper
plates out and don't want to ruin anything.

No No No, Proper etiquette for this situation:

The kids get the crayon placemats.

The no-code adults get the paper plates and plastic spoons & forks.

The code tested hams get to eat off the fine china, silverware, and
crystal.

SC

And you'll steal it. Shut up, Stupid Chimp.