Old November 30th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Laziness is no reason to destroy quality radio.

Slow Idiot:

I am going to do you a BIG favor. You didn't know I was psychic, did
you? Well, I am, let me give you a reading...

You are the kind of guy who impresses young children, old women, and
mentally and technically challenged individuals. You realize that you
have that special autistic ability of being able to rap out, and quite
profusely--probably, those taps in code. You were quick to realize that
individuals with low self esteem, persons of low self-worth and
individuals seeming to lack any skills what-so-ever were VERY impressed
by such an ability--of course these individuals also failed to realize
just how stupid it was to "hero worship" such a trivial ability.

However, for one such as you, un-remarkable in all other ways type of
guy, no great IQ, no other real skills or abilities, a general inability
to get along in the general society, etc... for you, this was a way of
"feeling special." But, it came at a price, it blinded you to how
simple others with real abilities, high IQ's, great skills, good social
abilities, etc. viewed you. You simply shut your ears, your eyes and
your mind to reality; you finally reached a point where you were unable
to care, to see... You came to live in your "special world" where you
are quite special, talented, skilled, etc. You live there now, you
think you enlighten us with your wasted "text verbiage" here, you draw
upon others good will and tolerance, you keep thinking you have a great
message to impart to us. That soon a revelation will strike us and we
will all recognize you for the great man you think you are...

This story goes on and on, indeed, it appears as if it is one of those
special, un-ending story with you painted as lead hero, painted as such
by you, yourself--of course... well, even you can see where I am going
with all of this. And, you know it is true. You know we will be
watching your behavior in sheer unbelief and amazement, you realize you
really do look quite stupid. You realize you have painted yourself into
a corner which you cannot escape. And, it dawns upon you, you have
nothing to lose, all credibility is lost--you may as well continue on
your present course--there is nothing to be lost--it has already been
gone for quite a time... still, your only two choices is facing your
peers disgust, or quitting, and I am betting you just can't quit. I
have never seen an individual like you who was able...

Good luck...

P.S. I am really not psychic--but you already knew that... It is just
that such small intellect as you display is simple to define... but you
knew that--already. You are simply trapped by the particular mental
disorder which plagues you, your world is small and therefore you expect
it to be so for all others. You are now but an actor on a stage--your
part has already been written, you now only perform your part... a
limited performance, a small performance, a vile performance, but
still--it is yours, and it tells a much larger picture about you--how
much better it would be if performed for people who actually cared...

JS

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"John Smith" wrote in
:

Slow Idiot:

1) Get a life!
2) Get a news group! (might I suggest rec.radio.amateur.cw? Of

course,
you will have to found this new group.)

I am sure there are just thousands waiting in the wings to join a
newsgroup devoted to cw!

JS

ROFL,

I bet it just ****es your lazy ass off you gotta learn something to

get on
HF. Be happy, they dumbed things down for ya.

SC