Old November 30th 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys an old friend wrote:

But I wonder what goes on in YOUR mind when you post one lie after
another, even within the span of a few short posts, get CAUGHT at it,
then ask what's wrong with OTHER people.

no steve the lie exists only in YOUR mind yopu want and need to believe
something so bad you can't accept reality

Sure I accept reality.

You're a liar.

See...that was easy.

you lie and claim whole military brigades don't exist if needed to fit
YOUR fantasy

Nope.

You're ill, fatboy.

no you are

Nope.

you are in denail likely over YOUR serious sexual issues

I'm in "denail"...?!?!

Seek help.

I have want I need is the cops to drop a butterfly net on you and I
show your doc proof ofyour delsuions and then you get treatment

Speaking of delusions, THAT was a good one, Morkie!

Steve, K4YZ