Old November 30th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie (Subtitiled: The Profanity Comes Out When He's Tired and Cornered)

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

you refuse to accept that you lying about the existance of whole
brigades steve

Nope. My mistake was accepting the letter without independently
verifying it.

you just admited to a msitake

Yep.

I've done it before.

but your real mistake was lying about in the first place

I didn't.

sure you did

Nope.

as you lied in the ehat of the meonet many times

E N G L I S H, fatboy.

But the TRUTH remains that your "47th CSB (Provisional) never
existed, and you were never in the Army...Ours or anyone else's.

funny how 9500 hit come up on goolge about it

Funny, I come up with the 47th on some issues...

Your "(provisional) ain't there.

i have their written history here from the Army

you just kepp lying steve

or course you can't fess up now you might have to fall on your sword

Nothing to fess up about, Morkie.

plenty to fees up to

Fees? What fees?

Steve, K4YZ