Old November 30th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

ler wrote:
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 01:37:38 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark wrote in
oups.com:

Not Lloyd wrote:
"It's been so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up
whom." M. Morgasm

nothing but lies about sex from you

this is a radio NG steve your effort to turn into a sex gruops were
never proer and remain imporer to this day

You're the one crapping on the RRAP Markie. You could ignore the
threads that you don't like, but no, you crap on them and it makes the
group crappy.

no You can't post around you calling me a pedo and a rapsit steve I
tired that for years

I called you a "pedo" and a "rapsit"...?!?!?

I don't thknk so!

posting the lies you do steve made the gruop carpy

How do you make a "gruop" carpy, Mokrie?

Why not talk about good things, like how you're going to try to learn CW
and be a good ham?

I am a good ham far better than you and I use CW see youo in Hell

No...YOU don't use CW...The computer does. You're incapable of
it, despite having stated publically that code is easy to learn.

Steve, K4YZ