Old November 30th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Moron the Paranoid Putz

wrote:
On 23 Nov 2006 01:13:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:10:36 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

Do all Chassell, MI No-Code women look like this one?

none of them do steve

That wasn't me, of course, but why interfere in your delusions?

all steves on the planent are you oh parnoid one

Huh?

planent?

parnoid?

Illiterate putz.

And what would you know of women, Morkie?

plenty steve plenty

None that anyone can see.

in point of fact more than I know of men

In fact you are lying.

something we have in comn steve?

How can that be?

Your assertion is false on the face of it. You "married" an man
and have been found in more than one BBS soliciting males for sex.

Steve, K4YZ