Old November 30th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Backediting Again.

wrote:
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:57:35 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:30:53 -0400,
wrote:

"With "Hams" Like Morkie, It's Time To Quit and Move to 11 Meters Or
MURS "
steve word

tell you what stev send me your gear and I send you a brand new CB
(with SSB) and an MURS radio

fair enough

and you turn in your license too ok

Here's the original post:

wrote:
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:30:53 -0400, wrote:

"With "Hams" Like Morkie, It's Time To Quit and Move to 11 Meters Or
MURS "
steve word

Uh huh.

tell you what stev send me your gear and I send you a brand new CB
(with SSB) and an MURS radio

fair enough

Send me the gear first. fatboy. You're already known as a cheat
and a liar. Prove me wrong this time, what say...?!?!

Or shall we say "Just Another One Of Morkie's Lies Under The
Bridge"...?!?!?!

and you turn in your license too ok

Let's play Follow-The-Leader, Mork.

You first.

Steve, K4YZ

UNQUOTE

So Morkie...Send that ticket in yet?

You're stioll showing up in the FCC database...QRZ, too...Along
with that humiliating "bio" of yours...

Wasssamatta...Too humiliated to have your "wife" take a look and
clean up some of your screwed up writing? Bet "she" doesn't know what
an illiterate putz you really are.

Or maybe "she" is even worse than you?

Steve, K4YZ