Old November 30th 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default an ontopic post about code

Interesting site:
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/K4YZ

I once dated a nurse, yanno? She didn't look like him!

JS

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

John Smith wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
do it because I'm already in a high stress job and he's cheap
entertainment.

73

Steve, K4YZ

If you are NOT SC, you are his brother... indeed the
glitch/mis-configuration/error or settings which have been

introduced
into your news reader/poster is a dead giveaway!

for my edifcation would you care to elaborate I am always insterested
in learning new things

Perhaps your "high stress" job leads you to commit such mistakes?

You
really should look into getting some help with that "little problem"

of
yours, they have done wonders with new medications, yanno? grin

it isn't his job it is the stress he feels whan anybody step out of

the
box at all or opposes him

Tood dress his fire for the harmless if IMO silly interest Todd in
anime

Ander in his stubbron insistance on hold the ARSaccoutable for the
large amount of specturm we do hold ( and we deserve to held to it)

BB for just daring to disagree on what the ARS and how will it does it

with of course it started out as a simple disagree then he dicovered I
am Bisexaul tried to balck mail me about and I simply came out of the
ham shack closet. I made a fool years over his death threats and after
8 years he is still ****ed about it

SC is Robeson borther of coconspirtor or siamaesetwin i can't realy
tell and I don't realy care abiout the detail

JS