Old November 30th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Problems with ARRL Incoming buro?

Dave WB4IUY wrote:

reflector of only 140 uses, several people spoke up with similar
problems. I posted the message on this forum and got 41 negative
replies in less than 48 hours.

Dave, there's room for one other "bright spot" in this
cloudy situation: I know usenet groups are falling out of
use, and a lot of the ones that ARE still active are full
of obscene morons shouting abuse at each other.

So it's not good that you got 41 negative responses about
the incoming bureau service--but it IS good that that many
people are still reading rec.radio.amateur.dx! :-)

Speaking of QSLs, when I started playing on HF again the
other week, I queried my logging database. I've got around
190 worked, and around 180 actually confirmed. Maybe one
of these days I'll actually get around to applying for
DXCC .. :-/

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001