Old November 30th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

nobodus old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 23 Nov 2006 01:13:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

in point of fact more than I know of men

In fact you are lying.

no steve I general have sex a lot more often with women

Not with that face you don't.

something we have in comon steve?

How can that be?

simple fact

Simple lie.

Your assertion is false on the face of it.

no you mentall illness causes to insist that

Nope.

Your admissions of your previous deviant behaviour and "marraige"
to a man.

You "married" an man

No I did not marry a man

Yes you did.

and have been found in more than one BBS soliciting males for sex.

no steve I have not

Yes, you ahve.

although I have posted a few personal to USENET for that purpose

you can't get it through you think skull I am bi

You're a lying deviate is what you are.

for some reason that fact drives you nuts

Nope.

and you are nut anybody that look at your posting history knows that

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ