Old November 30th 06, 09:13 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.repair
Bill Jeffrey Bill Jeffrey is offline

Default Those wonderful TOYS!

Tim Wescott wrote:

maxfoo wrote:

GAWD, These kids nowadays have it made!
Check out this kewl hotwheels radar gun on sale for $20.00 at Walmart.
I wonder if it's accurate though, I might just pick one up and dissect
it!!
Anyone already get one of these, is it accurate? TIA

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4661205

So, can you bend it down a few hundred megahertz into the amateur 10GHz
band? Without spending more than you would for a Gunnplexer?

Probably not if the tuning element is a DRO.

Bill