Old December 1st 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Heathkit frequency counter IM-4100

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 11/30/06 4:36 PM, in article
, "Ian
Smith" wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency
counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

I attempted to download the manual and all it contained
was page 39. I
believe the file is defective, Sorry about that.

Don

The site you gave is a mirror of the BAMA site. I did not
check what is on the mirror but the main BAMA site has 29
pages of the manual. I think what has been left out are the
construction instructions.
ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/heath/im4100/

I suggest downloading to a folder rather than opening it.
That way you are sure of getting the whole thing.

--
---
Richard Knoppow