Old December 1st 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default kookathon

"R. Scott" wrote in message
Do Like I did, Put SC on ignore.

He obviously wants to drive everyone from Ham Radio. He has a Bile taste
in his mouth from a bad experiance so he now wishes everyone to have a bad
experiance. He will not rest till he drives everyone from Ham Radio. So
I ignore him as he no longer provides value for my reading time.

Its the old Crusty Crumudgeons like him that drive the new people away.

Rick Scott W7PSK

He isn't driving "me" away from ham. People like him - come and go every day
in my life. I look past them.
I just wish "others" in "here" did that! His posts are ruining "these"
newsgroups.